Elliott Placks, Director of Ray White Double Bay. With over 10 years experience selling real estate throughout the Eastern Suburbs, negotiating the sales of tightly held Harbour side properties and family homes, Elliott genuinely enjoys his profession and gets a lot of satisfaction from working with different people and properties on a daily basis.
Enthusiastic and engaging, Elliott has achieved some amazing results including holding the record for the highest sale in Ray White for over eight years and was ranked number three for international sales in 2010. Elliott’s positive, ‘can do’ attitude, has established a reputation as a market leader by providing diligent, professional service always giving direct and honest feedback to ensure his vendors achieve the best possible results.
Elliott believes that communication is one of the most important factors in real estate and he constantly provides clients with sound advice about their prospects. Known in the industry for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, he knows that it takes a certain amount of creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to be able to adapt a sales campaign as it progresses in order to expose homes to the widest possible range of buyers.
Efficient and determined, Elliott’s strong work ethic and knowledge of the property market is an ideal fit for Ray White Double Bay. A leader within the real estate industry, Ray White raises professional standards and embraces innovative ways of serving its clients which is something that Elliott strongly believes in.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Chairman's Elite
- 2016 - 2017 Chairman Club Elite
- 2016 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2016 - Top 10 International Performer - No. 8
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Performer
- 2014 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2013 - 2014 Premier Member
- 2013 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2013 - Top Auction Performer - No. 3
- 2012 - 2013 Elite Performer