HOLDING FEE TAKEN
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Secluded to the tranquil rear of a striking boutique Art Deco block, this tastefully refurbished ground floor apartment enjoys a peaceful garden outlook. Retaining its inherent architectural appeal with elegant period features, it opens to a covered east facing balcony and features only one common wall. A perfect place to call home, it's ideally positioned just a few minutes to village cafes and Bondi Beach with transport at the door.
- Elegant living room with a sleek electric fireplace
- Polished timber floors, freshly painted interiors, high ceilings
- Smart modern eat-in kitchen, stainless steel gas cooker
- Updated Deco-style bathroom with bath, hidden laundry
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-ins, 1 opening to balcony
- Large sash windows, manicured grassed common garden
- Classic block of 14 close to parkland and all amenities.
To apply online please copy and paste below link into your browser:
Please note: applications will not be considered until you have viewed the property.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.