INSPECTION CANCELLED - PROPERTY LEASED
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Brimming with natural light from an ideal north aspect, this boutique Art Deco apartment has been beautifully presented throughout and features a choice of generous living spaces enhanced by 2.8m ceilings. It holds a desirable top floor position graced with private leafy outlooks, and includes a bright dine-in kitchen with Miele induction cooktop and oven as well as a separate lounge room. The property is set on one of Rose Bay's most charming tree-lined streets, within a short level stroll to Rose Bay Village shops, waterside parks, cafes, buses and ferries.
- 2 bedrooms + a neat full bathroom
- Boutique 'Woodbury' strata block of 12
- Intercom entry, common storage area
- Built-in wardrobes in both the bedrooms
- Sought-after location moments to beaches
- Walk to popular Plumer Road village hub
- Metres to Lyne Park and Woollahra Golf Club
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.