This property is available now.
Delightful Home with Level Access & North-Facing Garden
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Highly desirable for its tranquil leafy setting and level access, this well maintained single-storey brick home stands on a 463 sqm (approx.) block with north-facing back garden, secure garage and off-street car space. Plenty of family living space in large rooms delivering immediate comfort with scope for personal decoration. Ideal for a family, the house has a central entry hall, main king-size bedroom (with ensuite and adjacent study), 2 more double bedrooms, main bathroom, spacious living room, dining room, large open-plan gas kitchen and huge family living area flowing to the garden. At the back of the home is a laundry with shower and toilet. Other features include western red cedar internal doors, r/c air-con, heated floors (bathrooms & family area), gas bbq bayonet, copper pipes/guttering and level covered access from the garage. Prized location close to schools and Plumer Road village shops.
- Spacious formal living and dining rooms
- Huge family living area flows to garden
- Modern gas kitchen with ample storage
- Main bedroom with b/ins, ensuite& study
- 2 more double bedrooms, one with b/ins
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Big laundry with shower and toilet
- High ceilings, western red cedar doors
- Heated floors in family area & bathrooms
- R/c air-con, gas barbecue bayonet
- Remote-controlled garage + car space
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.