This property is available now.
Idyllic coastal federation home with a private rear oasis
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in a quiet stretch of one of the areas best streets just minutes from Clovellys cafes and boutiques and a short stroll to both Clovelly and Coogee beaches, this north-facing attached home offers generous indoor-outdoor living in a modern open-plan kitchen, dining and living configuration. Soaring ceilings and period features flow into an idyllic, low-maintenance garden with ocean views. Off-street parking for one car is matched by plentiful street parking for additional vehicles.
- Polished timber floors with the comfort of carpet in bedrooms
- Generous size kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- High ornate ceilings throughout, blending old with new
- Built in robes to two bedrooms with ensuite to main
- Generous second bathroom with internal laundry
- Off street parking for one car, lots of street parking for additional vehicles
- Clovelly public school catchment, plenty of storage
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.