This property will be available from August 16, 2018.
Architect designed five bedroom home
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
"Glenalvon" built in 1887 in the Victorian Colonial style while blending original features with new. This ultra-modern five bedroom home holds history and the added luxury of style elegance and class. Warmth and character preserved, this is one of Randwick's best-presented home and garden scenes. Expertly restored and flawlessly finished, this stunning family home evokes timeless elegance with state-of-the-art finishes, convenient access to Bondi-Coogee coastal walk, and Queens Park and Centennial parklands yet feels miles away.
- Colonial style veranda opening into wide grand hallway
- Architect designed, high ceilings open plan living space
- Entertainers eat in kitchen with city scape splash back, integrated appliances
- Stunning dining space blending with kitchen and living space
- Four charming bedrooms with bay windows, built in study desk
- Designer master suite with natural light atrium, robes and dressing room
- Wired for multi-room audio/sound throughout home
- Stunning bathrooms, his and hers basins, Moda bath, rain shower heads
- Home automation system, key pad entry, lighting, cameras alarms
- LED lighting, grid solar panel, smart metering, automated night garden lighting
- Rear lane access to double lock up garage, immaculate laundry with shower and WC
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.