Seamless Outdoor Indoor Living In This Gracious Pied a Terre
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
There's very few one bedroom apartments with such excellent bones as this one in Bellevue Hill. It's all about the sumptuous hedge-lined terrace which is easily accessed from the living room. In fact, sometimes it's hard to know where this north facing terrace begins and the living room ends. You'll certainly want to entertain in this sun dappled apartment all year round. However it's ideally situated between Bellevue Hill shops, Rose Bay and Bondi Beach, just a stroll away to some of the best restaurants and cafes in the eastern suburbs. This apartment, in a highly sought after block of 11, has it all including an imposing bedroom which looks out onto the terrace, a sleek designer bathroom, hideaway laundry and streamlined kitchen area. Buses to the city and Bondi Junction are right outside the front door.
- 1 spacious bedroom, 1 contemporary bathroom, 1 parking in secure LUG
- Large north facing entertainer's terrace off the living room with pleasant leafy outlook
- Occupies 131 sqm on title, modern kitchen with ceaser stone benchtop & Miele appliances
- Large security car space, with ample room and level access to apartment
- Air conditioning, internal laundry, double built in wardrobes, floor boards throughout
- Recessed lighting, video intercom, modern security building, elevated well above the street
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.