Exquisite Parkside Residence Of Timeless Appeal
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Reinvented by Professor Leslie Wilkinson in the 1930s and having undergone a sympathetic restoration by its current owner, this exquisite residence showcases an incredible blend of state-of-the-art aesthetics, period grandeur and contemporary luxury. It reveals a wealth of living areas enjoying fluid transitions to an array of sandstone terraces set amid William Dangar designed gardens bathed in northern sunshine. Exceptionally located between the beach and the bay, this timeless home is placed a stroll to Rose Bay's Plumer Road's shops and close to prestigious schools.
- 4 king beds, 2.5 deluxe baths, DLUG
- Serene harbour views from upper level
- Impeccable restoration, timeless appeal
- Sequence of formal/informal living areas
- State-of-the-art chef's marble kitchen
- Striking interiors, huge storage areas
- Level walk to Bondi Beach, celebrated eateries
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.