Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Prized Terrace in Cul-de-sac with Rare City & Harbour Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
Combining Victorian elegance and quality contemporary finishes, this spacious terrace is a sophisticated family home in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting. It is a short stroll to Five Ways, Oxford Street, cinemas and Trumper Park.
- Elevated rear north east aspect captures ample natural light
- Two rear balconies enjoy leafy outlooks and harbour glimpses
- Secluded entertainment court garden bordered by lush hedges
- Formal lounge and dining with original fireplaces, timber floors
- Bright casual living area adjoins a gourmet island kitchen
- Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms on the top level
- Fourth bedroom/home office with private entry and full bathroom
- Quiet leafy setting, on street parking is readily available, attic
- Freestanding on Western side, high ceilings and a security alarm
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.