Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Iconic Pub Offers Rare Residential Opportunity - 700m² approx internal footprint
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Car
Rich with character and a unique history, this iconic building presents a rare opportunity for residential conversion (STCA). Zoned R2 Low Density Residential, it is currently home to the Four In Hand, an institution among Sydney pubs. Its existing set-up showcases period architecture across 700sqm approx. of internal space over two levels. It occupies a substantial 360sqm north facing corner allotment in the heart of Paddington, footsteps to Woollahra's Queen St and only minutes to Centennial Park, Moore Park, the Entertainment Quarter, Edgecliff Station and Double Bay. It is conveniently positioned on one of the only streets in the area offering unmetered parking.
- Recreate dream residence, scope for further parking (STCA)
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- North corner block fronting Sutherland and Elizabeth Streets
- Regal dining room with original fireplace
- Considerable flexible entertaining space
- Ornate ceilings and cornices, floorboards
- Basement wine cellar, commercial kitchen
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.