Blue Chip Private Oasis With French Riviera Influences, Footsteps To Sydney Harbour
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying northerly sunshine amidst leafy surrounds, this freestanding home's indoor/outdoor lifestyle is elegantly appointed for quality modern living.
Blissfully private and impeccable throughout, the architect-designed layout is essentially single-storey. Opening to wraparound travertine entertaining terraces and leafy garden areas, this low maintenance residence is as formal or casual as desired and equally ideal for downsizers or a young family seeking versatility with potential to personalise or add a pool and a second storey (STCA).
Set on a large block in one of Rose Bay's favourite dress circles, buyers will enjoy easy living and quiet convenience. A short walk to Plumer Road village shops/cafes, golf courses, iconic harbour promenade, ferries, express city buses, marinas, tennis courts and some of Sydney's best schools.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 designer bathrooms with marble floors, auto double LUG
- Master bedroom with study/sitting area and separate walk-in robe
- Northerly aspect, colonnaded portico, wide central main entrance foyer
- Large living room flows to bow-fronted travertine terrace, scenic outlook
- Spacious separate formal dining room leads to travertine main terrace
- Open plan casual meals area extends to entertaining terrace, gas for bbq
- Oversized marble and gas kitchen with Miele/Ilve/Gaggenau appliances
- Ducted A/C and vacuum, high ceilings, Jarrah floors, plantation shutters, B2B alarm
- Wine cellar, large attic space, visitor parking via side lane to private driveway
- Level alternate private secure entry via College Lane (ideal for caterers & visitors)
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.