Substantial Family Home Offers Expansive City & Harbour Views Set On Approx. 1,040m² Sundrenched Level Land. DA Approved Plans
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Substantial Family Home offers Expansive City & Harbour Views set on approx. 1,040sqm Sundrenched Level Land. DA approved plans to Capitalise on superb Blue Chip Location.
Prestigiously harbourside positioned in one of Bellevue Hill's best streets, with vast private gardens and glamorous styling, this home offers approx. 1040sqm of sun-drenched land with expansive city skyline & harbour views.
Set back from the road at the end of a gated drive-way, the home flows over two expansive levels with dazzling views and the leafy surrounds providing a beautiful outlook.
Supremely comfortable as is yet with tons of scope to get creative. Current DA plans are approved for a 3rd storey which would undoubtedly capitalise on this superb location and its harbour views
Superbly convenient, just a few minute's stroll to some of the East's best private schools, Double Bay waterfront, parks, beaches & ferries as well as Bellevue Hill village.
This prestigious family home is impressive in scale, presentation, location and potential.
- For Definite Sale
- Elevated position provides all day sunlight
- Extra wide 20m frontage
- A true sense of arrival via secure gated entry
- Sundrenched manicured lawns and heated swimming pool
- DLUG and additional multiple off street secure parking
- Expansive formal living & dining rooms with feature open fireplace
- Beautifully proportioned full width entertainer's balconies
- Family size modern kitchen (Gaggenau appliances)
- Adjoining family sitting area
- Separate rumpus room + study
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Generous master suite with dressing room & ensuite
- Character features incl high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, vast storage
- Cellar, private rear courtyard
- DA approved plans including a third storey boasting superior harbour views
- 4 car garage & large level landscaping
Co-Agent: D'Leanne Lewis (Laing + Simmons Double Bay) 0419 676 667
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.