Landmark c1928 Bellevue Hill Home, Rich In History
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With its commanding street presence and prestigious Bellevue Hill address, this landmark c1928 residence is an original Peddle, Thorp and Walker home, rich in history and character appeal. The home consists of 4 oversized bedrooms, plus study and attic, 2.5 bathsrooms, LUG and off street parking. Grandly proportioned and enhanced by exquisite period fixtures, this quality property incorporates a sequence of formal and informal areas, while there are DA approved plans for an exceptional refurbishment to capitalise on the spectacular city skyline and harbour views. It is placed a stroll to the area's premier schools and Double Bay Village.
- 4 oversized bedrooms, study & enormous attic
- Original layout, formal/informal areas
- Polished parquetry floors, high ceilings
- Walk to city buses, close to beaches
- Corner position 42m frontage, vast storage
- Existing plans for striking renovation
- DA approval for pool and triple garage
Inspect by pre-registered appointment only
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.