Grand Family Beach House With Subdivision Potential
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Hidden in a wonderful leafy oasis metres from Bondi Beach, this classic Californian bungalow (with studio) has been renovated and extended to 2 levels to create an exceptional family retreat with a north easterly aspect. The main house is set well back from the road catching the sea breeze but sheltered from view by a palm garden. The welcoming interiors embody relaxed living and dining and extend onto multiple indoor/outdoor entertaining havens. Relax and enjoy now or capitalise on this property's unique potential for subdivision or reinvention, renting (or expanding) a detached fully self-contained studio at the front of the 474sqm parcel (STCA).
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms (+ studio bedroom/bathroom)
- 3 parking (lock up garage and 2 car spaces)
- Expansive entertaining areas lead onto large airy decks
- Parents retreat upper level
- Updated marble kitchen has gas appliances
- Master suite has two large walk-ins and balcony
- Timber floors, gas outlets, ethernet cabling, rainwater tank
- Flexible layout with opportunities for subdivision (STCA)
- Walk to the surf, Harris Farm and Bondi's restaurant hub
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.