Bespoke Luxury at its Finest
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
A penthouse of unparalleled space and refinement, this eighteen month old residence graces the upper levels of a sophisticated development of just three. With living areas over two levels and an expansive rooftop entertaining terrace, it captures dramatic northerly harbour and city skyline views from its breathtaking vantage point. Meticulous attention to detail, bespoke finishes and a host of contemporary luxuries make it a unique sanctuary, discretely located on one of Sydney's most esteemed peninsulas.
- Exclusively located towards the tip of the distinguished Darling Point peninsula
- Spanning a total of 512sqm over 2 levels with an expansive rooftop terrace
- Three limestone ensuite bedrooms along with an office with its own bathroom
- Generous living and dining spaces adjoins a relaxed sitting room creating free flowing space for entertaining
- Glass doors fold back to achieve seamless integration of living area and covered balcony
- Fully integrated gourmet gas kitchen with marble benchtops, wine fridge and Miele appliances
- Top floor comprises of 4th bedroom suite with concealed kitchenette, and bathroom, replete with steam room
- Private lift, triple security parking and C-Bus system are some of the many luxury appointments
- A number of Sydney's top private schools very near by including Ascham, Cranbrook and The Scots College.
- Five minute drive to the CBD and the designer boutiques of Double Bay
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.