Grand Garden-Style Whole Floor Apartment with Magical Harbour Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
A truly a special home! This unique harbour-view apartment occupies the entire ground floor of a cleverly reinvented grand Federation mansion. One of only 3, complete with its own private access and beautifully renovated, this property showcases the boat-filled Rushcutters Bay, back dropped by Sydney's iconic Bridge, Opera House & CBD. The flawlessly styled interior combines with generously scaled rooms and an inviting open plan living/dining space, where wall-to-wall windows frame the living artwork. Enjoying immense peace and privacy, there are also DA approved plans for an entertaining deck extending from the living room to take further advantage of the incredible views. A fantastic location completes the picture, just a few minutes' walk to Rushcutters Bay Park, the CYC, city ferries and Darling Point's village store.
- Three bedrooms, master with luxurious marble ensuite
- Second marble bathroom, spacious and discreet laundry
- Fabulous stone/Euro kitchen, timber floors, ideal floorplan
- Wide central hall and private entrance, block of only 3
- Open plan living/dining & direct garden access, high ceilings
- Mirror and timber feature walls, oversized windows
- Utilise DA approved plans and add value with large deck
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.