Ray White Double Bay
Peaceful Top Floor Apartment With Leafy Outlook
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Parking allocation available under licence. Elevated in a light and leafy setting, this top floor apartment embodies a practical layout with character details and scope to further personalise. The combined living and dining area opens onto a delightful balcony set against established garden, while a separate kitchen is immaculately maintained. Peacefully positioned in a beautiful bayside address, this apartment is located just 400m to McKell Park and easy strolling distance to cafes, yacht clubs, Rushcutters Bay Park, Edgecliff Station and city bus or ferry transport.
- 2 double beds, 1 bath, 2 balconies + storage
- C1951 'Nevada' building with grand foyer entry and lift access
- Living and dining with fireplace, north/west aspect
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and balcony
- High ceiling, original parquet floors, air con, internal laundry
- Upgraded building with visitor parking
- All owners have signed agreements to transfer to strata title
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.