Boutique Art Deco Apartment, Serene Leafy Outlooks
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Enjoying an elevated corner position in a boutique 1920s block, this exceptionally spacious apartment is destined to impress with its charming Art Deco features and serene leafy outlooks. Enhanced by high ceilings and abundant natural light, it reveals separate lounge/dining areas plus a granite kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances. The bedrooms are well scaled and there is a separate study, while the bathroom is bright and airy with a separate w/c. It is located in a prized cul-de-sac, with direct access to Double Bay Village via the Marathon Steps.
- 3 beds plus study, 1 bath, separate w/c
- Superbly spacious, separate living zones
- Modern granite kitchen, gas appliances
- Scenic windows frame leafy outlooks
- Timber floorboards, only one common wall
- Shared laundry, lock-up storage cage
- Stroll to station, ferry, harbour, beach
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.