Landmark Residence Framed By Harbour Bridge Views
- 7 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Occupying an impressive 1,045sqm parcel framed by spectacular Harbour Bridge views, 'Cleveland' is a landmark Darling Point residence, rich in history and character appeal. Built in 1885, this timeless home has been fully restored to its original grandeur, while enhanced by soaring period ceilings, classic marble fireplaces and an exquisite entrance foyer which leads through to a sequence of elegant living and dining zones. Set amid beautiful English inspired park-like gardens, it is positioned a walk to Edgecliff Station, Rushcutters Park, shops and cafes.
- 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathroom, 3 LUG
- Versatile yet functional family layout
- Lower billiard room, nanny's quarters
- Gourmet chef's kitchen, granite benchtops
- Entertainers' backyard, swimming pool
- Classic original fixtures, vast storage
- Access to parking via Goomerah Crescent
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.