Rare Terrace In Exclusive Harbourside Enclave
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in an exclusive harbourside enclave overlooking the boat studded waters of Rushcutters Bay, this tightly-held terrace provides an exceptional home of space, character and timeless period appeal. Generously proportioned and bathed in natural light, it reveals formal/informal living enhanced by high ornate ceilings and classic original fixtures. There is a modern island kitchen, while bi-fold doors allow an effortless flow to sun bathed alfresco entertaining. This rare offering is placed within footsteps of the popular Rushcutters Bay Kiosk and city buses.
- 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, 4 car garage
- Generous layout, formal/informal living
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen, Ilve gas oven
- Partly covered sun washed courtyard
- Polished timber floorboards, wine cellar
- Plantation shutters, plentiful storage
- Walk to Edgecliff Station, rapid CBD access
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.