Rare Opportuntity in Sought-After Darlinghurst Enclave
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in a secluded enclave in of Darlinghurst's finest streets, this rare and exciting opportunity presents two neighbouring terraces currently converted into the one, or easily converted back into two separate homes. Although extremely liveable as is, it offers incredible potential to open up completely and recreate an extensive inner city sanctuary (STCA). The property currently comprises multiple living zones and a series of alfresco spaces, while the upper level bedrooms capture intimate uninterrupted views over the city skyline. It is placed in a community-minded setting, just footsteps to SCEGGS.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 parking
- 7.3 metre frontage, rear access to parking
- Multiple zones, original fireplaces
- Sleek stainless steel gas kitchen
- Polished timber and parquetry floors
- Scope for additional parking (STCA)
- Walk to shops. cafes, bars, city buses
Contact: Gavin Rubinstein 0424 532 451
Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.