Gracious 'Montrose' Apartment With House-Like Flow
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Elevated to frame leafy outlooks, this distinguished apartment is impressive in scale, quality and period elegance. The house-like layout of 121sqm(approx) has a central hallway, demarcating private bedrooms from living space which provides a fluent sequence of dining, lounge and study settings. Exquisite Art Deco interiors have high ceilings with patterned cornices, hardwood floors and bespoke shelves of glass and timber. 'Montrose' is a sought-after building, set a stroll from boutique shops and fine restaurants, while central to city transport via train or ferry.
- 2 large bedrooms plus sunroom/study, 1 bathroom
- Light-filled spacious lounge and separate dining room or potential 3rd bedroom
- Gas kitchen, hallway cloak check, abundant storage and under building storage area
- Master bedroom suits king sized bed, has bay window and built-in robes
- Flexible study also suits infant's room
- Bathroom with bath and internal laundry, separate WC
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.