Freestanding Home Has Potential and Northern Aspect
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Utilising a prestigious blue-chip address in one of Dover Heights' most desirable enclaves, this traditional family home enjoys a bright northern aspect, open interiors and a private outdoor entertaining area. The practical floorplan offers multiple living/dining spaces that spill out to an all-weather terrace, child-friendly yard and swimming pool. There is a tidy kitchen with gas appliances and a breakfast bar, four bedrooms with built-in robes and a double lock-up garage. Peacefully located, the property is a stroll from Rose Bay shopping village and cafes.
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, double garage
- Interiors open out through bi-fold doors
- Two bedrooms open to a rumpus or study
- Master bedroom has ensuite, chic bathroom
- Timber floorboards, neutral/opulent tones
- Provides scope to renovate or enhance
- Near Dudley Page Reserve, beaches, buses
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.