Art Deco set in peaceful harbourside setting
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
This elegant Art Deco haven is peacefully positioned to the rear of the beautifully maintained 'Somerset'. Positioned in one of the East's most tightly held harbourside enclaves, it's just moments to the tranquil foreshore ,Beare Park and a short walk to Macleay Street's lifestyle, cafes and galleries. Tastefully refurbished interiors, a bright and airy first floor setting and leafy garden surrounds combine to create an ideal first home or city apartment..
- Chic open plan interiors featuring cool tones
- Open plan living /dining with leafy outlook.
- CaesarStone gas kitchen, integrated appliances
- Tranquil double bedroom featuring extensive built-ins
- Freshly schemed white-tiled bathroom, separate laundry
- Polished timber floors, gas heating bayonet, mood lighting
- Short walk to Rushcutters Bay Park, gourmet delis & cafes
- Classic security building with manicured garden surrounds
- -59sqm,rental potential $475pw
Strata rates admin $942.35pq sinking $139pq
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.