Rare Opportunity, First Time Offered in 73 Years
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A rare and exciting opportunity exists to purchase this original semi, tightly-held by the one family for an incredible 73 years. Occupying a substantial 242sqm level parcel boasting a desirable north-to-rear aspect, this classic home provides outstanding potential and boundless opportunities to recreate, renovate or rebuild an impressive beachside residence (STCA). It currently comprises separate living and dining areas enhanced by soaring period ceilings. Complete with dual street frontage, it is placed a stroll to Bondi Village and the iconic Bondi Beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Original layout with period fixtures
- Sun washed enclosed level backyard
- Original gas kitchen, ample storage
- Internal laundry, rear pedestrian access
- Walk to buses to Bondi Junction and CBD
- Stroll to Hall Street's popular dining
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.