Position And Potential Combine In Original Terrace
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located centrally in one of Paddington's most sought-after streets, this well presented Victorian terrace set over 3 levels is generously proportioned, packed with potential and ultra-convenient. It offers an outstanding opportunity for future capitalisation with endless possibilities to transform into a contemporary family home. Held by the same owner for 35 years, it enjoys a sunny rear north aspect, rear lane access parking plus district views. Five Ways and Oxford Street are just a short stroll away, while beaches, Centennial Park and the city are all close by.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, RLA parking
- Open layout with separate living & dining
- Rumpus/3rd bedroom flows to courtyard
- Large tidy kitchen, full main bathroom
- Main bedroom with w/in robe & terrace
- Scope to update and add further value
- Solid condition plus separate storage room
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.