Deceased Estate - Must Be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Peacefully set on one of the most desirable streets in Paddington, this elegant Victorian terrace combines a seamless flow-through design with impressively scaled interiors and private entertaining spaces. Its expansive and highly functional layout flows onto a split level alfresco setting immersed in Tuscan-inspired gardens. With dual access to Underwood Street and a 5.1 metre frontage, this well presented home has potential for a third level (STCA) and is ideally located within a stroll of Oxford Street boutique shops and cafes, city transport and markets.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Timber kitchen has quality gas appliances
- Bedrooms have built-ins, balcony to main
- Combined spa bath and shower plus a w/c
- Air conditioning, gas heating plus alarm
- Residential neighbour approved for living
- Walk to Five Ways cafes, cricket ground
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.