First Class Art Deco Apartment With Iconic Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within an Art Deco boutique block of just six, this renovated top floor apartment is a home of chic contemporary elegance with spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. It offers relaxed modern comfort in style and privacy, featuring light filled interiors and high end finishes throughout. Surprisingly spacious, it includes a large balcony plus DA plans for an ensuite, providing scope for future capitalisation. Trendy cafes, shops, NSW Art Gallery, Botanical Gardens and the city are all within walking distance.
- 2 beds with built-ins, bathroom with underfloor heating
- Open living/dining, gas kitchen has European appliances
- Covered alfresco dining, inspired views
- Huge master with study & DA for ensuite
- Internal laundry, rear common garden
- Marine grade ply bespoke joinery throughout
- Wired network internet to all rooms
- High ceilings, Velux skylights, timber floors
- Astute investment, strong rental returns
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.