Newly Updated Art Deco Apartment In Bayside Locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Meticulously reinvented in a timeless contemporary design, this wonderfully private apartment retains Art Deco features across a spacious open layout with enhanced functionality and a chic minimalist tone. The neutral stone finished kitchen boasts a cleverly integrated breakfast dining bar with Miele/Smeg gas appliances, while two oversized bedrooms have large built-ins and a versatile sunroom/third bed enjoys a peaceful leafy backdrop. Complete with no common walls in a secure boutique block of nine, it's set within a stroll of Rose Bay Village, bay, city buses and opposite Rose Bay ferry and Lyne Park cafes + tennis courts.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car space
- Stylish open plan living and dining area
- Stone gas kitchen has breakfast dining
- Versatile sunroom/study/third bedroom
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Designer bathroom with standalone bath
- Concealed laundry, wide oak floorboards
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.