Renovated Art Deco Apartment In Boutique Block
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Tastefully renovated and appointed for stylish contemporary living, this beautifully presented apartment provides a superb lifestyle retreat of space and natural light. It features a generous open plan design, with zoned lounge and dining enhanced by high ceilings and a classic bay window. There is a sleek CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg appliances plus two oversized bedrooms (master with ensuite). It enjoys an elevated setting in a refurbished Art Deco block of twelve, within a stroll of Rose Bay promenade, Lyne Park and the ferry wharf, Woollahra Golf Club, city buses and eateries.
- 2 beds with built in robes, 2 chic bathrooms
- Zoned living and dining bathed in light
- CaesarStone kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Polished timber flooring, ceiling fans
- Leafy outlooks, security intercom
- Quality carpet in beds, internal laundry
- Walk to Rose Bay Village shops, cafes
- Approx Rates: Water $174pq, Council $321pq, Strata $669pq
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.