High Charm Factor in Tightly Held Blue Chip Location
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Impressively sprawling on a sunny level 585sqm block, this substantial family home is even bigger than its wide frontage implies. This 2 storey house features impressive proportions, high ceilings, large rooms and elegant period details.
Meticulously rebuilt by leading architect Philip Abram, this private full brick home offers a versatile layout ideal for parents, teenagers, in-laws and guests.
With a level front lawn and handsome faade that captures the feeling of country NSW, this house has a long central hall, formal sitting room with bay window, potential for 6 bedrooms and an expansive open plan kitchen family room.
Held by only 2 families over the last 30 years, this house offers the opportunity for a new owner to personalise with scope to renovate / decorate to their family needs.
- Master bedroom with adjoining study / dressing room
- Bedroom 2 - Teenager / Guest room with ensuite
- 2 further large bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 10 metre long formal sitting room 2 marble fireplaces
- Library (bedroom 5)
- Formal dining room (bedroom 6)
- Huge modern caterers kitchen w/in pantry
- Family room with vast double height cathedral ceiling
- Verandahs, balcony
- French doors opening to private outdoor entertainment courtyard with pool
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Laundry chute
- Linen press
- Massive storage capacity
- Established easy to maintain garden
- 2 parking
10 minute walk - Rose Bay shops, Bus and Ferry wharf, Restaurants and Golf Courses
10 minute drive - Bondi Junction, Bondi Beach, Double Bay, Edgecliff station and Schools
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.