Designer Home Embraces Rare Waterfront Serenity
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Enjoying rare waterfront serenity, this architecturally designed, dual level residence embraces panoramic views across Pittwater to the National Park. Fluent interiors reveal picture windows, handcrafted timber finishes and seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living spaces. Offered for the first time in 26 years, this unique home, weekender or investment presents a stunning 800sqm parcel fronted by a sandy beach. A five-minute boat ride from Church Point, and you're on the most sought after location on Scotland Island, soaking up a northwest aspect and sheltered from the wind.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, boathouse and jetty
- Living/dining frames sparkling water view
- Entertainers' balcony amidst the trees
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Master level ensuite and private balcony
- Motorised inclinator from the deepwater jetty
- Alluring island retreat
View By Appointment
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.