North facing haven offers spacious coastal living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly placed in a flourishing coastal enclave, this generously scaled peaceful apartment enjoys a sought-after lifestyle address with oceanfront parkland just metres away. The light filled interiors capture a preferred north east aspect, with open plan living/dining extending to a sun washed balcony and taking in leafy garden outlooks. Well equipped for a modern lifestyle, the apartment offers immense appeal for homebuyers and investors alike, providing a peaceful haven with Christison Park, Vaucluse village cafes and city buses just moments away, and only minutes to Rose Bay North shops and Coles.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double Parking
- Large open plan living and dining with timber floors and air conditioning opening onto large entertainers balcony
- Modern kitchen, internal laundry, storage room on title + plenty of internal storage
- Immaculate boutique building set amid lush gardens
- 1st floor position towards the rear of the building set back from the street
- Plenty of onsite visitor parking
- Desirable location within walking distance to coastal walks, village shops and transport plus easy access to beaches.
Contact Agent Daniel Ungar 0400 112 202
Jonathan Buchen 0411 210 412
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.