Slice of Sydney History, Tightly-Held for Over Half a Century
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Occupying a sprawling 1,821sqm parcel enhanced by north facing park-like gardens, this exquisite residence is a true gem of a home, tightly-held and impeccably maintained by the Canadian Goverment for over 50 years. Commanding extensive views across the world class Sydney Harbour to the city skyline, it boasts a traditional layout incorporating a vast selection of formal/informal living and dining zones rich in history and timeless appeal. It is positioned in an exclusive enclave, a walk to the area's prestigious schools and harbourside beaches.
- 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 4 parking
- Grand layout, exquisite period fixtures
- Chefs' gourmet kitchen, butlers pantry
- Classic soaring ceilings, open fireplace
- Ducted a/c, heating, large home office
- Maids quarters, swimming pool, storage
- Walk to Vaucluse Village, shops, cafes
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 12 August
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.