Classic Vaucluse Home With Incredible Harbour View
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Capturing magnificent views of the Harbour Bridge, iconic Opera House, city skyline and sparkling Watsons Bay, this classic Vaucluse residence represents a truly rare opportunity with incredible potential. It is set on approximately 750sqm in a secluded blue-ribbon position, with wonderfully generous interiors flowing to a terrace, lush manicured gardens, lawn and swimming pool bathed in north easterly light. Enhanced by high ornate ceilings and elegant period charm, the home provides a versatile design that allows for a range of customised configurations.
- 3 beds, 3 baths, 1 LUG + 2 off street
- Selection of casual/formal living areas
- Spacious dine-in kitchen + butler pantry
- Home office/sunroom, sandstone foundation
- Master suite includes lounge + balcony
- Vast storage space + plantation shutters
- Stroll to Parsley Bay + Vaucluse village
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.