Prestigious Sydney Estate Nestled On Nearly 2 Acres
- 7 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 2 Cars
Commanding a wonderfully private 7,583sqm almost level parcel, Berith Park c1909 is a master built heritage home steeped in refined period details across a range of exquisite family entertaining zones. It is an architectural masterpiece by F Ernest Stowe, featuring a selection of grand interior living spaces with fabulous outdoor flow to manicured garden surrounds. This exclusive estate is proudly set in one of Wahroonga's most prestigious streets within the Bush School catchment. Short walk to Knox, Abbotsleigh, village shops/station and easy drive to the CBD.
- 7 beds, 7 baths, DLUG + ample parking
- Elegant formal lounge/dining and library
- Spectacular entertaining spaces, study
- Light-filled family kitchen, soaring ceilings
- Second adjoining house with 2 bedrooms
- Tennis court, golf range, pool and gym
- Studio, billiard room, exquisite plasterwork
View: By Private Appointment
Co-Agent: David Walker (Ray White Wahroonga) 0414 184 911
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.