Ray White Double Bay
Huge Potential A Rare Find
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exceptionally well located within a stroll of Westfield Bondi Junction, this timeless Edwardian Terrace circa 1890 on 218sqm with an abundance of natural light blends grand proportions with impeccable period features exuding character and charm. The property presents amazing potential to add value as a family residence or other use with its flexible R3 zoning.
The property's traditional layout over two levels incorporates 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and informal living and dining areas, kitchen with adjoining meals area enhanced by classic soaring ceilings and polished timber floorboards. Situated on a quiet street, an easy walk to city transport, parks and a selection of quality schools, while just moments to Bondi Beach.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 parking
- Formal and informal living areas
- Soaring ceilings, original fireplaces
- Classic arched hallway, lead light windows
- Upper level balcony, cast iron lacework
- Rear sun washed courtyard, fish pond
- Minutes to Charing Cross and popular eateries
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.