Tightly-Held Apartment In Landmark Woollahra Manor
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a landmark converted Victorian Manor, this impeccable house-like apartment has been lovingly held and maintained for an impressive 21 years. Grandly proportioned and bathed in natural light, it reveals formal and informal living areas enhanced by soaring ornate ceilings and exquisite period fixtures. It is exceptionally placed in 'Manningham' in Woollahra's prestigious consular belt, a stroll to Queen Street's gourmet grocers and eateries as well as Edgecliff Station, while being in the catchment for Woollahra Public School.
- 3 bed with BIR, 1.5 baths, lock-up garage
- 'Manningham' boutique block of five
- CaesarStone kitchen, Bosch appliances
- Resident access to idyllic common garden
- Near level access, fireplace in lounge
- Underfloor heating foyer/bathroom, a/c
- Concealed laundry, large storage room
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.