Stylish Garden Apartment, Charming Art Deco Block
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac bordering Cooper Park, this thoughtfully renovated garden apartment provides an impressive home for young families and investors alike. It reveals a spacious layout totaling 113sqm (approx.) with stylish living/dining plus a modern kitchen with stainless gas appliances. With a private over-sized sunlit courtyard and a child-friendly level garden, the apartment is both the perfect entertainer and sophisticated family home. It's in a boutique Art Deco block with an additional private entry from the street. Situated right on the picturesque Cooper Park and a short stroll to the convenience of Bondi Junction shopping precinct and train station. The apartment is also close to Bellevue Hill and Double Bay shops and cafes. You get bushland serenity whilst being close to the action.
- 2 beds with BIR, 1 fully tiled bathroom
- Sleek living/dining , separate entrance
- Modern gas kitchen with s/steel fittings
- Over-sized sun drenched entertainment courtyard
- Child-friendly level lawn with sandpit
- Timber floors, good internal storage
- Convenient access to large common outdoor area and laundry
- 8sqm storage cage with work bench.
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.