Private tropical resort-style villa in the heart of Woollahra village, a short stroll to Queen Street
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privately positioned in a tightly held cul-de-sac, this free flowing level villa is set on a generous parcel of sun drenched land amid a lush tranquil Annie Wilks designed gardens. Light filled interiors have been meticulously completed with designer European finishes and warm timber floorboards throughout. This home embraces free-flowing indoor and outdoor living via a series of French doors opening from the oversized living areas to a full-length entertainer's deck with a built-in barbecue area.
It is an easy walk to Edgecliff and Bondi Junction shops and trains, Centennial Park, and Oxford Street.
- Three beds, two baths, LUG and an off street carport
- Designer Kitchen flows to spacious separate lounge and dining
- Chefs gas kitchen, stone benches, Miele coffee maker
- Expansive outdoor entertaining areas, and tropical gardens all designed by Annie Wilks
- Private deluxe master suite opens directly onto private garden courtyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and full security
View as advertised of by appointment
Contact Ashley Bierman 0410 161 881
Elliott Placks 0402 149 917
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.