Setting Striking in space and style, this north facing house-inspired apartment defines modern living. Encompassing an expansive split level design, the voluminous interiors spill effortlessly to a generous entertainers’ terrace overlooking tranquil botanical surrounds.
The heart of the floorplan integrates living, dining and meals zones enhanced by wide timber floors, high ceilings and sophisticated finishes. The gourmet kitchen offers a place to cater meals with state-of-the-art appointments, from an opulent marble island topped with stainless steel to a quality gas cooktop. Three oversized bedrooms provide optimum privacy and comfort, including a plush master retreat with an ensuite. A fantastic purchase opportunity for a homeowner or investor, this premium apartment claims a prized position in Bellevue Hill’s boutique ‘Vivoli’ development.
Indulge in the best of eastern suburbs convenience, just a stroll from the laidback café culture of Bondi Beach, Woollahra Golf Course and bus transport. Bellevue Hill Public School and elite high schools are within minutes of your front door, as is Plumer Road Village, Bellevue Hill’s shops and the sparkling harbour foreshore.
– Louvred windows and floor-to-ceiling glass doors draw light into the layout
– Pleasant green outlooks create an ambiance of peace and privacy
– Kitchen features ample custom cabinetry and sleek built-in wine storage
– Two of the bedrooms provide built-in robes, one has a designated balcony
– Large bathroom reveals wet area with walk-in rain shower and separate tub
– Video intercom, climate control and floating joinery/shelving
– Versatile option suited to a vast range of demographics
– Level lift access to secure undercover car space
– Central to Bondi Junction, the city, beaches and ferry wharfs