Set in a delightful Art Deco building, this well maintained 2 bedroom apartment is a sunny haven in a convenient position, a short stroll to the Edgecliff shopping and transport hub. Located on the 3rd floor of ‘Warrington’, one of a small enclave of charming Deco apartment buildings on the city end of Edgecliff Rd, this home is a perfect pad for those looking for a sweet residence with huge convenience.
In a building imbued with the celebrated charm of the Art Deco period, it features a good sized living area, highlighted by original polished floorboards. A quiet space with leafy outlook, this leads to the 2 bedrooms, the master with extensive built in wardrobes and sunny aspect, the 2nd with equally bright aspect and privacy. The kitchen is of generous scale, with gas cooking and laundry connection, while the modern bathroom completes the picture.
• Freshly painted throughout with hardwood flooring in an elevated position
• Spacious living + dining area with ornate replace and formal entry hall
• Gas kitchen with dishwasher + integrated laundry space
• Stylish bathroom with pebble flooring and new basin + cabinet
• Oversized master bedroom with leafy outlook + wall of wardrobes
• “Scramble parking'” is available with this complex: please ask the agent for more information on this