An Art Deco Haven with an Ocean Outlook
A unique home full of unexpected surprises, this dual level apartment is wrapped in expansive North Easterly views stretching over Bondi and Ben Buckler to the ocean. This unique property suits homeowners and investors alike.
With a private setting and house-like layout affording the feeling of a skyhome with natural light, it’s secluded from the street to the whisper-quiet rear of a classic Art Deco block.
With a North Easterly aspect and views from every room, it offers 120sqm of living space with an upper level ideal as a master retreat with a second living room and stylish study.
– 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms + Study
– Top floor setting
– Generous layout reveals separate living and dining space
– A spacious kitchen that leads to a casual dining area
– An open lounge room with room for dining pouring with natural light
– Double sized bedroom features built in wardrobes
– Charming bright and airy bathroom
– Internal laundry facilities
– Shared lock-up storage on title
– Located in the heart of Bellevue Hill, celebrated eateries and city transport
View: By Appointments
Alan Fettes – 0437 471 291
Ray White Double Bay – The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym