A unique opportunity of absolute magnificence, ‘The Braes’ Garden Estate comprises six acres of restored heritage gardens on which stands a private, generously proportioned two-storey family home and a separate private three-storey chalet which could be used for family, guests or staff. Tailor made for an idyllic contemporary lifestyle, the light filled main residence offers a selection of living and dining spaces including three well-appointed bedrooms and media room.
The kitchen is generously proportioned and includes two butler’s pantries, gas and induction cooktops, electric and steam ovens. An expansive balcony overlooks the Garden Estate. Located in the northwest corner of The Braes Heritage Garden Estate sits a substantial five-bedroom, three-storey “chalet” style home which enjoys commanding views across the treetops to views of the escarpments and valleys and distant views of the Southern Highlands. The Braes Heritage Garden Estate and chalet are an easy walk to Leura Village and its many amenities including Leura Railway Station.
– 3 beds, 2 baths, 3 car garage
– Huge alfresco balcony with extensive garden views
– Double sandstone Jetmaster fireplace
– Lower ground floor self-contained multi-function space of approx. 300 square metres with immediate access to garden and surrounds.
– 5 beds, 4 baths, 2 car garage plus double carport
– Formal/casual living and dining zones
– Huge areas for storage and garaging plus a workroom with toilet and shower
– Remediated and restored Sorenson garden
– Example of European inspired landscape
– Over 200 varieties of cool climate trees and shrubs
– Dams, streams and bridges
– Gazebo with outdoor entertaining facilities
– Orchard, propagation facilities and extensive irrigation systems
– Machinery and tools shed including toilet and kitchen facilities.