‘Kyalla’ a grand converted mansion, consisting of just ten apartments is conveniently positioned between cosmopolitan Double Bay and leafy Rushcutters Bay Park. Set on the second floor, this elegant, generously scaled apartment, with soaring 3 metre ceilings, delivers the ultimate in Darling Point living with sundrenched interiors from its idyllic North-East aspect. With a functional flowing layout, the large apartment consists of three bedrooms, primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in room, two guest bedrooms and main bathroom.
The spacious living room is flanked by a large bay window, contemporary kitchen, and large dining area. With an internal laundry and rear lane access to secure undercover parking, this wonderfully proportioned apartment is in close proximity to the Edgecliff Centre and the Cruising Yacht Club.
– Grand converted mansion block of just 10 apartments
– Stately entry via a gated forecourt and timber panelled foyer
– Sun-filled North-East aspect, with inviting leafy outlook
– Three large bedrooms with built-in-robes, primary with ensuite and inviting main bathroom
– Generously scaled living and dining rooms, flanked by a contemporary gas kitchen with parquetry floors
– Concealed laundry, plentiful storage and rear access to undercover parking
– Conveniently located between Double Bay village, Rushcutters Bay park and the Edgecliff Centre
Ray White Double Bay – The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym
Thomas Popple – 0450 956 070
Christy Kyriakides – 0481 108 804