Grand Estate In Blue Chip Position With Rare DA Approval To Build 6 Townhouses
Under the guiding hands of internationally renowned architects and designers, Burley Katon Halliday, this grand 1920s residence has been transformed into an exquisite estate with opulence and style. Grand proportions and lavish finishes define this substantial residence, which offers a lifestyle unsurpassed in taste and comfort.
The living space on the ground floor is cleverly divided into formal and informal areas, with the large formal living and dining area opening onto a sundrenched, north-facing terrace. The open-plan kitchen and informal living area flows to an al fresco entertaining area and secluded courtyard, flanked by an indoor pool and lush greenery.
The upper level accommodates five double bedrooms, including an expansive, north-facing master suite with private terrace, as well as three bathrooms and abundant space for a recreation area. The ample double garage, sunken spa, saunas and cellar occupy the lower level. Encompassing over 850 sqm of pure indulgence, this luxury oasis combines bespoke charm and style with scope to further enhance.
This 2053 sqm parcel of land has also been approved to be subdivided into 3 separate titles. With a current DA approval by award winning architect Brian Myerson to build 6 luxury townhouses on the three separate blocks.
– 2053 sqm parcel of land on two titles, with DA approval for a triple subdivision to build 6 luxury townhouses on the three separate blocks
– Grand proportions, with ornate features, bay windows and leadlights
– Extensive use of marble and granite finishes for benchtops, bathrooms and floor inlays
– Isernia limestone floors throughout living areas and terraces
– Five double bedrooms, two with twin Juliet balconies
– Master bedroom suite with grand entry chamber, walk-in robe and large ensuite with sunken spa bath, opening onto private, north-facing terrace with panoramic district views and harbour glimpses
– Commercial-grade gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and five-burner cooktop
– Expansive formal living and dining area with recessed bar, flowing to generously proportioned north-facing sandstone terrace with district views
– Large open-plan informal living and dining area opening onto al fresco entertaining area and lush, secluded courtyard
– 15-metre indoor pool with state-of-the-art wave machine
– C-Bus and surround sound
– Ducted air conditioning and underfloor heating
– Spa and sauna, toilet and shower on lower level
– Cellar and storage area
– Ample automatic double garage with internal access
– Corner block with dual car and pedestrian access
– Grass tennis court
– Video security
– Close to transport
– Close to elite schools and shops (Bondi Junction)
– Ryal Sydney/ Woollahra Golf Course in close proximity
Inspect As Advertised – By Appointment
Ray White Double Bay – The Team of Professionals You Deserve