Chairman's Elite Agent - Top 1% of the Ray White Group, for 7 years consecutively
Warren Ginsberg is the #1 Ray White Salesperson in the Eastern Suburbs and was a finalist for the REB Sales Agent of the Year. With over 14 years’ experience in the industry and a long-term Eastern Suburbs local, Warren has achieved a string of property sales records and constantly achieving multiple street record sales across the Eastern Suburbs.
Born into a sales family, he is renowned as a strong negotiator, an entrepreneur and a creative thinker, who upholds the strictest marketing and presentation standards for his properties and vendors, to achieve the very best price possible.
An astute strategist, Warren’s marketing campaigns are designed to optimise exposure and maximise results. His attention to detail and expertise in guiding vendors and purchasers through the transaction process are truly outstanding.
Adaptable to his vendor’s situation, Warren’s impressive track record of securing top prices within the Eastern Suburbs include properties ranging from apartments through to prestigious multi-million-dollar waterfront residences.
Warren lives, breathes and loves real estate; he is available to his clients 24/7 not because it is a job, but because he is passionate and driven to be the best, and get the very best results for his clients.
Mobile: 0411 024 116
Claudia Brunker – Sales Associate to Warren Ginsberg
Mobile: 0402 577 558
James Campbell - Sales Associate to Warren Ginsberg
Mobile: 0472 985 664
Sophie Eaton - Executive Assistant to Warren Ginsberg
Mobile: 0401 334 002
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021 - Top 10 City Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top 10 Blue Salespeople Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Blue Salespeople Settled Commission - No. 3
- REB Finalist for Sales Agent of the Year 2019 - Finalist
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018 - International Salesperson - No. 13 And 9 earlier awards