Commanding spectacular Sydney landmark views, this prestige residence is designed by Architect Pierre Della-Putta, sits in one of Darling Point’s most exclusive pockets. Taking centre stage are the CBD skyline, Harbour Bridge, the Opera House sails and sparkling yacht studded waters. A sleek Italian imported kitchen by Paolo Pininfarina reveals itself on the stunning living level, while floor-to-ceiling glass flows to north facing balconies framing the breathtaking outlook. Enjoy front row seats to Sydney’s world famous New Year’s Eve fireworks every year in the luxury of your own home. Boasting an unbeatable lifestyle, the home is just a stroll to Double Bay Village, Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point Wharf and CBD transport.
– 4 bedrooms w/BIR, 3 bathrooms, 2 secure under cover parking
– Sun drenched north facing aspect
– Italian Marble and Terrazo floors
– Opulent Corian kitchen with fully integrated Miele and Liebherr appliances
– Palatial master includes freestanding bath
– Luxe bathrooms with underfloor heating
– Private outdoor flow to common gardens
– Air conditioning, gated security complex
– Heated indoor pool, gym, sauna and conference room
– Full time onsite Manager
– Total property size: 245sqm approx.
5/15 Thornton Street DARLING POINT NSW
Price on Request
View: By Appointment
Agents: Alan Fettes 0437 471 291 & Andrew John 0490 043 442