To rent furnished or un furnished that is the question…
Here are some pros and cons from experienced property managers at Ray White Double Bay:
Advantages for Tenants:
- No need for removals:Renting a furnished property means you won’t have to go to the trouble or cost of hiring a removals firm.
- You can move straight in: You won’t have to go hunting for items to make your new home habitable.
- Less expensive: Crucially, you won’t have to go to the expense of buying furniture.
Landlords: Obviously furnished rentals command higher monthly/weekly rentals.
- Responsibility for furniture: You will be responsible for maintaining not just the property but the furniture, too.
- Less flexibility:Furniture may restrict what you can use a room for. For example, if a spare bedroom contains a large bed it will be difficult to convert it into a study.
- Storage of your own furniture: If you already own even small items of furniture, there may not be space for them in your new home – and that could mean shelling out for storage.
Landlords: Possible risks of damage to furniture
If you are on the market for magnificent furnished or unfurnished rentals look no further than Ray White Double Bay