With an eastern rear aspect and leafy outlook directly onto Thornton Reserve, this spacious apartment is ideally situated on the top floor with level entry in a charming block of 9 apartments, standing in a tranquil enclave on the prestigious northern slopes of Bellevue Hill.
With only one common wall, the apartment features large rooms with high patterned ceilings. Features include polished timber floors, picture rails and wide original glass windows. The generous floorplan provides an entry foyer, 2 double bedrooms, living room, updated open plan kitchen and sleek renovated bathroom, kept in the art deco tone of the space and wider block.
Another outstanding feature is an exclusive use car space in the parking area behind the mostly owner-occupied building featuring a residents’ laundry and direct access to leafy Thornton Reserve with a children’s playground. Idyllic location, 5 minute stroll to Plumer Road shopping village, Rose Bay harbour foreshore, and only 5km to the CBD.
– Top floor with eastern rear aspect and leafy views
– Level entry via Beresford Road
– Wide windows with beautiful outlook onto the park
– Spacious living area with pendant light fitting
– updated open plan kitchen with abundant storage
– Main bedroom with generous b/in wardrobe
– Second double bedroom with b/in wardrobe
– Sleek renovated bathroom with shower and art deco style bath
– High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
– Storage/linen cupboard and laundry space
– One common wall, natural light, quiet parkside location
– Short stroll to Plumer Road village and harbour foreshore
Jordan L’Estrange 0425 407 560